Monday, March 5, 2012

Antonym game!!

Hi, ya'll! I thought I'd share my latest game while I am enjoying my oh-so-delicious meal of a Lean Cuisine! Hey, they aren't my fave, but I've lost 2 lbs. since the beginning of Lent, so I'll definitely take it! :)

My students have recently been struggling with the concept of 'words that mean the same' and 'words that mean the opposite', so I made this game up in hopes of helping them out some. Hopefully, you can make use of it too! I have the price of $1 on it, and I think that a better vocabulary for our students is worth that, don't you?! Of COURSE you do!! ;) Click here to check it out!

I'm so proud of my niece and her basketball team...they are headed this week to the semi-finals, and hopefully the finals, of the state basketball playoffs!! My only wish is that I could afford to go see her play! But Virginia is a very WIDE state, and Richmond is too far away to make a day trip out of it with a toddler. Yes, we could go further in debt and go, but given the current state of the economy, that isn't really reasonable, either. So if someone has a great desire to sponsor my family in a trip to Richmond next weekend, by all means, let me know! LOL

Have a GREAT week, ya'll!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi- I wanted to let you know I nominated your blog today for a Liebster Award. It's a way to connect with other bloggers and celebrate the good work you are doing! Go to my blog to read the post about your nomination and have fun with it!
    Cheers!
    Sandi
    at
    www.teachertechnotopia.com

    ReplyDelete